This full panel bed with 8-inch memory foam mattress evokes such an ethereal vibe. It's exactly what you need for your serene master suite. The bed's weathered driftwood finish and chunky moulding create a plank-like effect while clean lines make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. The mattress's soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides pressure-relieving comfort. The mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply cut away the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes full panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and mattress
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Bed with warm vintage gray with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Comfort level: firm
- Mattress with memory foam, transition foam and firm support foam
- Premium stretch knit cover
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Hypoallergenic materials
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Mattress
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.