Rest easy. The luxurious look you've been dreaming of is yours for the taking-at a price sure to put you at ease. This bedroom set brings a sense of old Hollywood with a contemporary flair. A deep, dark finish, faceted chrome-tone accents and LED lighting exude Hollywood-chic style to the max. Padded windowpane-stitching and faux alligator panels infuse a sumptuous look that's upscale and indulgent, and utterly on trend. Sure to entice those with refined tastes, this set is a contemporary masterpiece.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard, rails and roll slats) and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Dark gray finish with replicated walnut grain; chrome-tone faceted accents
- Headboard with and black polyester upholstery; faux crystal button tufting
- Dresser with faux alligator panels
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and large chrome-tone pulls with faceted details
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Bed with LED accent lighting with remote control for color and brightness options
- Roll slats eliminate the need for foundation/box springs
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Upholstered Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.