Contoured seating in a sleek and modern design.
Catalina's contoured seating provides body-hugging, ultra comfort lasting day after day and year after year. A fully padded footrest and divided back cushions add to Catalina's luxury and appeal, and its sloped arms and deep-set back wings accentuate its sleek and modern design. Rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
33"W x 40"D x 41"H Seating Area Dimensions
19"SH × 22"SW × 21"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion (gel-infused memory foam cushion is also available)
- 13 in. wall clearance
- Optional adjustable lumbar support is available.
- Safety locks prevent the recliner from rocking while reclining.
- To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Available for faster delivery in select fabrics.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Also available with power.
- Also available with power including power headrest.
- Also available as a recliner only or a swivel gliding recliner.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.