The perfect foundation piece for a modern master bedroom retreat, the Heavenly bed in Flax Charcoal is one-of-a-kind. Its clean lines and understated silhouette emphasize the beauty of organic simplicity while the cushioned design of the headboard will make it your favorite place to relax.
(1) BHEA#9000HB-FNA King Headboard with Comfort Pillows 6/6
(1) BHEA#9010FB-FNA King Footboard 6/6
(1) BHEA#9015R-FNA King Rails
Cover: Flax Natural
Material: 100% Polyester (W)
This item is also available in:
- Distinctive by nature, this sophisticated platform bed delivers the essence of organic simplicity
- Low-to-the-floor design features a European slat system that doesn't need a boxspring
- Upholstered in a high-performance, textured, 100% polyester linen-like fabric that complements any room decor
- Includes two coordinating oversized, comfort pillows not attached to the fully upholstered headboard
- Wide padded footboard frames the bed and conveys chic yet casual style
- Built by master craftsman and hand-tailored for unparalleled beauty
- Headboard is fully upholstered down to its base and looks beautifully finished
- Plush, extra-padded silhouette creates a beautiful crown effect at the top
- Premium slat system includes 5 slats and 11 legs (4 horizontal slats with 2 legs each, 1 vertical slat with 3 legs) for strength and durability
- Designed to accommodate adjustable bed frames
- Bed rails and footboard are 10" (or more) high and 3 wide with extra padding for a soft look and feel
- Fully upholstered bed rails are bolted on (versus hooked on) for extra stability
- Bed frame is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood for support and longevity
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.