A true dream come true, this luxurious upholstered bed is a statement-maker in every way. Worthy of being the focal point of the bedroom, it creates a high-end look with classic design elements that will always be in style. Tailored in an exquisite fabric cover, it features a matching footboard and side rails distinguished by superior construction features and upscale design details. Its plush layers of padding and touchably soft fabric ensure you are comfortably supported as you lounge in bed or enjoy a favorite book or movie.
(1) BJAM#9000HB-FLO King Headboard 6/6 (Natural)
(1) BJAM#9020FBR-FLO King Footboard and Rails 6/6 (Natural)
Cover: Flour - Natural
Material: 80% Polyester, 20% Linen (SW)
This item is also available in:
Falstaf - Grey
- Elegant, graceful silhouette can be styled to fit traditional or transitional decor
- Upholstered in a fashionable, high-performance polyester-linen blend fabric that is easy to clean and maintain
- Built by master craftsman and hand-tailored for unparalleled beauty
- Headboard is fully upholstered down to its base and looks beautifully finished regardless of mattress or boxspring height
- Plush, extra-padded silhouette creates a beautiful crown effect at the top
- Stunning, meticulously applied nailhead trim adds a designer touch
- Lower profile headboard works in rooms of all sizes
- Premium slat system includes 5 slats and 11 legs (4 horizontal slats with 2 legs each, 1 vertical slat with 3 legs) for strength and durability
- Designed to accommodate adjustable bed frames
- Bed rails and footboard are 10" (or more) high and 3" wide with extra padding for a soft look and feel
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.